Cooking and Baking Easy
About Chef Alina
Chef Alina Eisenhauer is an award-winning chef who has appeared numerous times on Food Network and has been featured in many publications.
Twenty Years ago, Chef Alina began making a name for herself, and winning awards, as a traditional bread baker, pastry chef, and owner of The Sturbridge Baking Company and Sweet Kitchen & Bar. Chef Alina has also previously worked as an instructor at The Cambridge School of Culinary Arts.
After being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, and needing to adopt a gluten-free lifestyle, Alina turned all of her focus to reformulating her award-winning recipes to be gluten-free. Chef Alina now divides her time between teaching gluten-free baking online and consulting for restaurants and bakeries.
Fun Fact: Alina is also a professional fitness competitor.
Key Points About Our Chat
- Which is the best 1:1 gluten free flour for your recipes?
- Is it really a good idea to let your batters and dough rest before baking?
- Where’s a place to start if you’re new to gluten free baking
- Guide to top gluten-free flours & starches
- Properties of each flour/starch
- Weights for converting recipes